Open to all paces; mileage will vary.
Here is a great group run article if you are thinking of joining a group run but just aren’t sure.
All paces and levels welcome.
NOTE: Please arrive a few minutes early as the group will leave promptly at the time posted.
- 5:30 AM @ Ironton Rail Trail, 3853 Chestnut Street, Whitehall. Directions
Meet at the trailhead parking lot near Sheetz. Bring headlamps.
Distance: Up to 6 miles. Run leader: Alissa
- 5:30 AM Bethlehem – Meet at Sands Outlet, Area D1 of parking lot.
They will take you back at 6:30 and head out to complete more miles.
Distance: 6-10 miles. Run leader: Heather.
- 6:00 AM @ Allentown Rose Garden, Parkway & 30th Streets.
Meet in the parking lot of Recreation Building. Flats @ 5:30 and then up, up up HILLS @ 6:00. Work at your pace. Up to 45 minutes. Run leader: Leslie.
- 5:45 PM @ Lehigh Parkway – (Meet near the white barn)
Making Strides – Women’s-only speed and strength workout. Distance: 4-5 miles, includes warm-up and cool down. There is also a group of women who will do walking “speed” intervals. See Facebook page for more details and updates. Directions
- 5:15 AM @ Muhlenberg College track – Enter through gate at 24th/Liberty streets. Speed workout. Run leader: Michael.
- 7:30 AM – Saucon Rail Trail – Meet at the Reading Drive Trailhead in Lower Saucon Township (off Bingen Rd). Directions. Run up to an hour.
Pace 8:30-9:45. Run leader: John.
- 5:30 AM Bethlehem – Meet at Sands Outlet – Area D1 of parking lot.
Chutes and Ladders – Hills, stairs and repeat.
Distance: Up to 6 miles. Run leader: Heather
- 5:30 AM /6:00 AM @ Trexler Park off Springhouse Rd. Located on Springhouse Rd which can be accessed via Cedar Crest (turn onto Broadway then onto Spring house) or Tilghman St. turning onto Springhouse near Wegmans) Directions.
Distance: Up to 5 miles. Paces: 9-11 min/mile. Run leader: Leslie.
- 5:30 AM NEW LOCATION D&L Trail (Cove Rd parking), Laurys Station. Directions Distance: Up to 6 miles. Run leader: Alissa
- 6:00 AM – Red Covered Bridge, Lehigh Parkway – Directions
Bring hydration and nutrition. Distance: Varies. Paces: Avg. 9-10 min/mile but accommodate all. Lisa/Leslie. (Up to 12 miles)
- 7:00 AM – Red Covered Bridge, Lehigh Parkway – Directions. 1325 Oxford Dr, Allentown 18103 for GPS.We are walkers, striders and runners. We won’t leave you behind. Average pace 11-15 min. (Run and Run/Walk) Run leader: Donna.
You can also use the contact form located at bottom of this page to reach out to specific group run leaders.
Please visit this page for directions to Lehigh Parkway.
SEND A GROUP LEADER A MESSAGE
* GROUP RUN LEADERS WANTED *
If you are able to help lead a group run, please use the form on this page to send us a note.
8:00 am – Rodale South Mountain Gateway Trail parking lot off of Klines Rd in Emmaus. Mostly streets in the winter months and Gateway trail weather permitting. Pace: 10 min average. Odd date = 6-8 mile run. Even date = Speed or Hill training (Anita and Allison)