2017 Grant Requests To Date
In addition to the $22,000 provided to scholarship recipients in 2017, the following grant requests have been approved:
St. Luke’s Univ. Health Network, $2,500 Approved
– Renovation of Raub M.S. fitness room
Lehigh Valley Steel Force, $500 Approved
– To provide adaptive bicycles for children with special needs in the Lehigh Valley community.
Trojan Cross Country Camp, $1,000 Approved
– To provide money for race singlets
Liberty H.S. XC and Track & Field Booster Club, $800 Approved
– To provide each participant in track & field and cross country a uniform shirt.
2019 Club XC Championships, $5,000 Approved
– To support the 2019 Club XC Championships to be held at Lehigh University in December, 2019.
CYO District 2 Track & Field, $1,000 Approved
– To be used for facilities charges, additional equipment and recognitions for participants.
GOTR, $2,000 Approved
– To cover the cost of T-shirts for participants at the Spring 5k.
Women’s 5K Classic, $5,000 Approved
– Pink Ribbon Sponsor
Dieruff Track & Field, $3,000 Approved
– To purchase uniforms to outfit our athletes, training implements, and support for our homeless/transient athletes in the form of running shoes
Bethlehem Area School District, $1,000 Approved
– To help provide transportation to 1,000 elementary students to participate in yearly track meet at Liberty High School.
Bethlehem Area School District, Penn Pacers, $1,500 Approved
– To help provide funding of running shoes and clothing for students as well as fund registration fees for local 5K races.
Spark Running Club, $1,000 Approved
– To assist in funding professional trainer to properly cross-train the children.